Dear Devotee, Community Blog that share, pray for each other over web, will help you keep in touch with lord Infant Jesus. Join us Google Friend Connect, Follow us at twitter, become a fan on Facebook.

prayer request 3

20 comments:

Binoti,  January 12, 2010 at 1:15 AM

Dear Jaya, I personally pray for you, Infant Jesus will answer your prayer. We all team will praying for you, There are many couples who hopefully waiting for a child. let us pray to HIM, after all He is the one everything. We wish you let Infant Jesus bless you with a baby.

Jaya Thomas,  January 12, 2010 at 1:15 AM

We are childless couples.Eight years got over after our marriage.In this period 3 times I got pregnant but we didn't get the baby.Please pray for us to be blessed with a healthy baby.
by
jaya
bangalore

mary,  January 16, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Dear Infant Jesus,

I thank and praise you for all the blessings and graces.

Kindly hear my humble cry and help me to secure a good job as me and my family are facing financial crises.
Bless my daughter to do her exams well and pass in Maths,Physics,Chemistry and Biology. To clear all our debts and loans and to bless us with good health,wealth,peace and prosperity and to bless us with blessed and peaceful home.

Mary Michael
UAE

Binoti,  January 17, 2010 at 1:12 AM

We all team pray for you, and for your daughter… He bless… abundantly. That prosperity and peace will remain with you..

Geo,  January 22, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Loving Infant Jesus,
You have given me everything. Now I ask you one favor.
Give me an opportunity, have an own Home, to earn my livelihood
this I ask you in name of Jesus. Amen
Bless me Infant Jesus

Mary,  January 22, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Dear Jesus,

I thank and praise you for all the gifts and blessing you have showered on me and on my family.

Jesus I humbly and urgently ask you to help me to achieve the new job without fail for you alone can make wonders as you are everliving and Almighty Saviour.

Bless my daughter to pass in her Pre-board exams ( Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and shower your grace and mercy on her to retain and fare well in her 12th board exams and to get into Medicine as we are facing financial crises you are our only source of help and strength
Help us to clear all our debts and loans and bless us with a blessed and peaceful home, I surrender my self at thy feet, prosprating with deep faith and hope in you my redeemer and Saviour I understand nothing is impossible with you.

I prasie and thank all my brothers and sister who will be supporting me with their mighty prayers.

Thanks and praise you Dear Jesus and wishper your desire unto Thy servant.

Mary Michael

anita.oam,  February 2, 2010 at 12:42 AM

Blessed Jesus you have blessed me with this gift of Child, pray bless me with a Normal and Easy delivery and protect me and my child from all the dangerous of child birth and bless me with a health child. Jesus take away all my fears and worries and fill me with your love and holy sprit to go through this bravely and in your love.

Binoti,  February 2, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Jesus will be with you, and take care with love. I too a mother, I experienced his love, and care.. He will give courageous and happiest movements in your life. May the Infant Jesus bless you!

aa,  February 3, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Please pray for me dear Lord. I have suffered for the last few years in my career and I need to find a stable and good position very soon whether it is a job or success in my own venture. I pray that it happens very very soon. Dear Lord please have mercy on me and bless me and grant me this wish. I am so very tired and anxious and depressed. I pray for your divine intervention and guidance and blessings. And please let none of my mistakes and sins affect my son and his life in any way and that he lives a blessed and happy life. Thank you O lord. I am your humble servant.

shamronmw,  February 11, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Good Monrning my name is mark and i am working in the uae and my wife left me in december and went back to india with her dad saying that she was going on a fifteen day holiday but now its almost two months and i am lonely and sad annd miss her very dearly and need her help most importantly she needs to come back because i have too many bills to pay and cannot sustain here alone she says that she has gone away to look after her parents who are pretty well off and have her brother and sister with them and they are also pretty healthy i am really worried as i am here alone and dont know what to do i am working but my salary alone is not enough to help she says that she doesnt even care if i dont eat or if i sleep on the roads so please pray for her to return to me safely and soon i reallly love her and we have only been married for only 2 years and 2 months and she was here in dubai for only a year and a half her father wants her to work and give them what ever she earns i dont know what to do please i need a miracle.Her name is Sophia and she is now in india she does not call me or message me or even email me and i am even left to pay her debts.

Regards,

Mark

Binoti,  February 11, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Dear Mark, We all pray for you! There are cases misunderstanding can happen.. where love fails. Let Infant Jesus bless both of you, as HE joined many couples, who were separated… I am sure with HIS blessings you will be having a peaceful life… immediately.

Mithun,  February 18, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Oh Father, please forgive us for fracturing the fellowship of your people based on human observances and our preference about those observances. As for me, Father, please give me courage to honor Christ according to my convictions, but also please give me the wisdom to do so in ways that bless your people and that do not cause division. I know I will never fully succeed at this goal, but I do believe that, with your help, I will find ways to bring you the glory due you and to also maintain my fellowship with your children. Purify my heart in this matter and guide me in the way I need to go. In Infant Jesus' name. Amen

Binoti,  March 1, 2010 at 12:39 AM

I pray for my friends who support me to reach up to this level

Binoti,  March 23, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Sweet Infant Jesus, I love you, I love you with all my heart! You know that I love you and wish to love you daily more and more…

MJ Herrick,  March 31, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Dear Infant Jesus – V pray for success in business of our Son-in-law. V pray that he committs to his family and dedicates himself for business and his family. He should leave all his bad habits my lord. We will be evergrateful to you O-LORD by your blessings our daughter/Son-in-law get steady in their lives.
Thankyou JESUS
HERRICK, Bangalore

aaa,  April 14, 2010 at 12:41 AM

Lord Jesus, have mercy on me and come into my life, come into my life, and fill me with your life, Lord Lord Jesus heal me of all my ailments and save me fully Lord, I pray that you heal me of all my hurt feeligns Lord, take away all the bitterness of my painful experineces Lord, I place at your feet, the sickness of mine, the agonies of my heart and the stains of my spul Jesus heal me of all these evils.

Anitha,  May 2, 2010 at 12:41 AM

Loving Infant Jesus, I believe that you are here present and that You do now behold me. I adore You, I acknowledge myself unworthy to appear before You.Nevertheless, full of confidence in Your infinite goodness, I dare to ask the grace to pass this time of meditation in such a manner as may tend to Your Glory and my own spiritual advancement. Enlighten my understanding, move my heart and strengthen my will, that I may increase in the knowledge and love of You and serve You henceforth with greater fidelity, Amen.

February 15, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Jesus i want to blessed with child and please give me peace in my life

March 21, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I am a victim of a Bomb blast in Sri Lanka and lost my hearing in both ears. I used a hearing aide in my right ear, but for the past two weeks on and off I am not even able to hear my own voice. This happened last Friday on the Bus and I prayed fervently to Infant Jesus and before I went to office I could hear with my hearing aide, but today, it is worse than before. Please pray for me that I will be able to hear with my hearing aide. Thank you Deborah

February 9, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Infant Jesus, heal me completely and permanently of ulcerative colitis (chronic stomach disorder) and restore me back to health and grant me the grace never to experience a relapse or flare-up of ulcerative colitis again.

Mr. Agnelo