Dear Devotee, Community Blog that share, pray for each other over web, will help you keep in touch with lord Infant Jesus. Join us Google Friend Connect, Follow us at twitter, become a fan on Facebook.

Prayer Request 4

38 comments:

Mark,  January 2, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Good Monrning my name is mark and i am working in the uae and my wife left me in december and went back to india with her dad saying that she was going on a fifteen day holiday but now its almost two months and i am lonely and sad annd miss her very dearly and need her help most importantly she needs to come back because i have too many bills to pay and cannot sustain here alone she says that she has gone away to look after her parents who are pretty well off and have her brother and sister with them and they are also pretty healthy i am really worried as i am here alone and dont know what to do i am working but my salary alone is not enough to help she says that she doesnt even care if i dont eat or if i sleep on the roads so please pray for her to return to me safely and soon i reallly love her and we have only been married for only 2 years and 2 months and she was here in dubai for only a year and a half her father wants her to work and give them what ever she earns i dont know what to do please i need a miracle.Her name is Sophia and she is now in india she does not call me or message me or even email me and i am even left to pay her debts.

Regards,

Mark

Mark,  January 12, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Good Monrning, my name is mark and i am working in the uae and my wife left me in december and went back to india with her dad saying that she was going on a fifteen day holiday but now its almost two months and i am lonely and sad annd miss her very dearly and need her help most importantly she needs to come back because i have too many bills to pay and cannot sustain here alone she says that she has gone away to look after her parents who are pretty well off and have her brother and sister with them and they are also pretty healthy i am really worried as i am here alone and dont know what to do i am working but my salary alone is not enough to help she says that she doesnt even care if i dont eat or if i sleep on the roads so please pray for her to return to me safely and soon i reallly love her and we have only been married for only 2 years and 2 months and she was here in dubai for only a year and a half her father wants her to work and give them what ever she earns i dont know what to do please i need a miracle.Her name is Sophia and she is now in india she does not call me or message me or even email me and i am even left to pay her debts.

Regards,

Mark

smitha,  February 23, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Dear Lord

Me and my lover are deeply in love with each other and wish to be married. There are some people who are creating lots of problems for us in not letting this happen easily. I have full faith that we have your blessings and that all obstacles in our path will be healed or removed. Please bless us. Cry

Amen

Binoti,  February 28, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Prayer request from one of the devotee I qoute below
Please pray for a miraculous healing of Phuc's wound
on his feet/ ankle at the tendon…. other wise he might
have to amputate his leg due to his wound not healing.
For Tri to pass exam and Tri and Uyen to find stable
jobs and end their financial sufferings. Please pray for
all the people in my intentions and their families
This we pray in jesus name, wounds, bloods,
heart and mary's heart. Amen
Please offer to God the Father, the Holy face of jesus,
with all the wounds, merits & works,
and blood for all souls living and dead until the
end of the World. This we pray through jesus name,
wounds, blood, heart and Mary's Heart & intercession
of the holy angels and saints. Amen

June 2, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Please save my sisters child,it should be alive in her womb,her preganancy should not have any complication,abortion should not take place and she should give birth to a healthy child..child and daughter should be safe..please pray for her

August 14, 2010 at 9:45 PM

please pray that dear god/jesus crushes satan to nothing everyday - until satan is wiped out forever by james/god/jesus - amen

October 31, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Please pray for my mother to be completely healed from cancer.

January 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM

pls pray that god delivers my husband vinod from the depression he is facing due to legal and financial problems.pls pray that god shows him some way out and that he becomes cheerful again.thankyou.

January 19, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Dear brothers & sisters, Please pray for me and my family members that we can live a happy family life, God can give us good health and happiness, Thank you Jesus, Praise the Lord, Alleluia, Amen.

February 3, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Dear father my lord,
I am not sure how optimistic am i…but still I believe in miracles…I was told by majority not to trust or believe in this…still I believe…Dear Jesus so far sincerely I have not prayed to you directly…always I approach mother Mary to get your attention and at times I nag saints by my continuous request just to meet my intention /goal..For getting qualification, job I have done this…especially to St Antony and St. Jude. After my purpose is met I have the very bad habit of ignoring them..yes I was a very selfish person I guess…
Since last 4-5 yrs, especially last 2.5 yrs I was irritating our holy mother and the saints a lot...I am asking all of you in Jesus name to forgive me… still Jesus I love you and trust you but as said not yet asked anything to you directly….but only through Mother Mary….
What I am trying to tell to you perhaps St.Antony, St.Theresa, St.Alphonsa, St.Jude, St.Eupharasia, St.Pio, St. Monica, St. Augustine, St. Rita, St. Sebastian, St. Rose,St.Vianni,St.Paul, St.Johnpaul and St.Chavara can tell you as a mediator for me…..along with my holy mother Mary and Archangels and all other saints. My Guardian angel please be my mediator.
On this first Friday I am looking forward to you with tearful eyes but tears wont come as quickly now as I am frozen…I cant understand what has happened in my married life…its like a beautiful dream turned into a nightmare… The man who promised and vouched to take care of me in front of you and the GOD through holy mass,in front of the priests and in front of all, now lord has thrown me from his life after meeting all his purpose and Jesus cant you see the embarrassed situation of my family , the tears of my mother and brother their silent pains and my pathetic life situations all because of this…
Jesus. Lord my father I am here with the prayer group seeking your mercy and touch …heal me, bless me and my broken married life , make my mother and brother happy as they have-not tasted what is happiness because of this…
I was told by all including church not to trust or believe in miracle…that he wont repent and come back but I was told by you that miracle happens in my name..so by holy mother and saints and my so by my brother…and I am here today waiting for your healing touch on my broken separated married life, on my husband, on my mother, on my brother and on my entire family………………………..bring him back as your son by cleaning all his impurities their in his body and soul…please go and bring him back to my home and my life…..Jesus I am waiting for your blessings…..

Mary

March 5, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Lord please heal me from the pain in my heart..pls take away all fear and self doubts I have..help me to love my self first and invite love in my life..buld my confidence and take away all negative thoughts pls fill me with your peace..i need you..heal me father compleltey..only you can help me jesus I need you..Love you lord

March 7, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Heal me all my mind problems that are disturbing me and fill me with you Holy spirit my Lord.

March 7, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Lord Jesus, I had undergone depression in past and with your blessing iam getting rid of that.I have many negative fators that are affecting my mind and also my life.Please help me to get rid of all my problems and fill my mind and soul with joy and freedom.I have no interest in anything and i think its my mind problems.I beg my Father to get of all that and a comlete transformation in my life.Thanking you for all the blessings that you had given in mu Life...My Lord, Recieve my Prayer request and help me..and I believe strongly that you only can help me and heal me."LOVE you JESUS".

April 4, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Lord Infant Jesus! My father had undergone depression in the last 15 days. He is having negative factors that are affecting his mind and also his life. Please help us in getting rid of all his problems and fill his mind and soul with joy and freedom. He is unable to concentrate in anything. I beg you my lord that you are the only power in this world to help me and our family by healing him.."Love you Infant Jesus.."

Pratheesh Chennai.

June 17, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Lord Infant Jesus,Please hold me close to your heart,please hear my tears & pain i'm suffering since 7 years as i fell in love with a person named Boney george.He in turn loves me but due to his parents fears he prolonged these many years for marriage.He even cheated me in every means,& moved to kuwait. A legal case is there against him for cheating me & destroying my life. some month back he came back to me apologizing all his sins & promised to marry me.Last month he reached india,but again he refused for the marriage & i was heartbroken which irritated my parents & they moved for the legal action against him.Right now he is remanded in jail.I really didn't want to do this with him but unfortunately it happened when the issues came.Lord infant Jesus,please hear my prayer to change boney's & his parents mind by avoding the issues & have a good life together.Oh Lord please forgive all his sins & rescue him away from the bad evils & give him a good mind.Lord,please show miracle by the powers in you.Please who a good sign for the issues i'm facing as i really love him & wish to have a good married life with him.Lord,begging you with my two hands to make boney realize my love & pains i suffered for him.Please make him realize the tears i rolled out for him & give the strength to take a good decision to accept me to marry me.Please make change his mind to compromise as i really dont wish to go for any legal cases.Lord Infant Jesus,please hear my true love towards him & bless us a happy life together..Love you Jesus & belive in you for ever n ever.....

Suman,cochin

July 28, 2011 at 2:32 PM

Oh Lord have mercy on Siby , she is very depressed and lost faith in everything….Please pray to Almighty though intercession infant Jesus to Bless her with holy spirit and grant peaceful life.

Rachel Bangalore

September 23, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Oh Lord Please Save my mother Nalini who is suffering from CANCER and is not aware of it. .Please Infant Jesus do this miracle for my mother touch and heal her completely and take away all the pain she's suffering from.I believe and have full faith in you Infant Jesus and I know you will touch her and heal her.
Please pray for her to our miraculous Infant Jesus to do this small miracle for us.

Roshini, Bangalore.

November 17, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Plz Pray for Me to Jesus that all My Financial Problems should be solved & I should get Married with My Romeo. I Want My Romeo. I Am Very Depressed & evn Spoiling My Health due to Depression.
I Feel that Romeo wil go away frm Me for Money. I cant imagine My Life without My Romeo.
Every Second I Am Crying & Getting Hurt Bcoz of Romeo.

January 27, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Please pray for my mother as she is suffering from back pain and leg pain.she is not able to satnd and sit properly.please infant jesus you have power to do miracle.please jesus touch and heal her.

March 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Please Pray for Me ,
I am suffering long time right eye blind(50%) & thickness of blood is more & skin color changing to dark rashes.
Also feel alone since 15 years.
i am fully depressed.

I am doing good things to all , i don't have any bad habits , but i don't know why God testing me a lot still.
please pray for me.

Regards
Felix David.Paul

February 9, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Infant Jesus, heal me completely and permanently of ulcerative colitis (chronic stomach disorder) and restore me back to health and grant me the grace never to experience a relapse or flare-up of ulcerative colitis again.

Mr. Agnelo

February 18, 2015 at 12:32 PM

Dear Infant Jesus

As your my strength till today you had helped me in all the trouble and problem, now i have so many financial problem still i think ur there for me to help me till today i am not worried about that, but today my hubby wants to job very badly and he is looking for job and today has interview in the afternoon.

Please pray for my hubby for his job interview today.

Please help me out infant Jesus. dont let me down

December 24, 2015 at 2:50 PM

Please pray for the speedy recovery of Mr.Gladwin, the healing of my brother Barnabas Barretto spiritually and physically and the successful completion of our financial job.

January 22, 2016 at 9:02 PM

We need prayers on January 16th my sister Anna was found, please help us, we are in so much pain over losing her, I miss her, she needed us, but we were not there, she died alone. Help us please, please, please, help us, I can't breathe, I can't eat. please help my family, I ask you today. CB

June 9, 2016 at 8:20 PM

Requesting you to please lift up my 11 year old nephew in prayer to our Lord. He has been in the ICU / hospital for the past 2 weeks and has been diagnosed with Burkitt's lymphoma. We clearly see the hand of God in all that has happened, it is a miracle that he has not been in any pain, and that we happened to get a blood test done when he only complained of a stomach ache 2 weeks ago - only then did we notice the abnormalities in his blood work which lead to further tests. If the Lord had not directed us we would have lost him. I believe that God has a bigger plan for him and that his complete healing will be a testimony to our Glorious Kings mighty power and never ceasing mercy. I believe with my whole heart and soul with every cell in my being. John 11 : Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.” Please pray for his complete healing that our Lord Jesus may be glorified by all to the heavens above for all eternity. Philippians 2:10-11" So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Lord Jesus Christ I trust in your mercy all glory and honor is yours. Amen !!!!

June 27, 2016 at 10:33 AM

Dear All,

I request you to please pray for me to Infant Jesus to bail me out of the problems i going through. I am surrounded by problems all over be it problems in married life, family life , financial crisis, career problems, false allegation and cheating by forseen enemies and above all problems with father.
I am in such a position that i an neither able to live nor die. Please pray to infant jesus to have mercy on me and help me to overcome all these issues because without his help i wont be able to do anything.
I need a urgent miracle from you infant jesus. Please help me..

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Manoj

July 14, 2016 at 8:45 PM

I've been feeling pain and prickly feeling in my breasts and I'm very very worried! I pray to the Holy Lord Infant Jesus to heal me. Please help!

JL
Bangalore, Karnataka

October 23, 2016 at 5:43 PM

Dear Infant Jesus,

Thank you for always protecting all our family members always and protecting all of us.

Today, I pray to your for our Father S, please save him, please bless him to recover faster without any further complications. Please bless him and keep him safe and protect him from any infections and any other complications. Please listen to all our prayers and bless him to recover faster, please touch him and heal him at the earliest, make him come back home safely. Please bless him with good health and long life.

Thank you for always protecting all our family members. Please listen to our prayers and save our Father S. Please bless him to recover faster and come back home safely.

Always in your faith and honor.
Gi

October 24, 2016 at 8:48 PM

Dear Infant Jesus,

Thank you for blessing all of us and always protecting us.
Today, I pray to you for our Father S, please protect him and save him Dear God, Please bless him to recover faster without any further complication. With your blessing there is a little improvement in his health. Please bless him to have strength and will power, please protect him and save him. Please touch him and heal him at the earliest. Please listen to our prayers, please save him and protect him. Please touch him and give him good health and long life. Please Dear Infant Jesus, please listen to our prayers and save our Father S.

Always in your faith and honor
Gi

October 25, 2016 at 7:06 PM

Dear Infant Jesus,

Thank you for always blessing all our family members and kids.

Thank you so much for blessing our Father S and protecting him, his health has improved a little more today. We pray to you from bottom of our heart to save him and protecting him and bless him so that he do not have any other further complications. Please bless him to recover faster and come back home safely from the hospital.

Please touch our Father S and heal him, protect him , save him and bless him with recovery of health and good health and long life. Please Dear Infant Jesus, Please listen to our prayers and grant recovery and good health to our Father S and make him come back home safely.

Always in your faith and honor
Gi

February 21, 2017 at 4:01 AM

Please pray for my friend who is facing a very hard sickness, emotionally and physically.

July 5, 2017 at 3:42 PM

This is a small happy family keshav, prakruthi keshav, kid Krishna 6 yrs wife suddenly struck with cancer and is treated for cancer facing a very very tough time and doctors are really scaring that disease is progressing and this is aggressive cancer she is in icu right now for infection please do pray for us and help us seek almighty's blessings please save my wife and family please let kid have a mom can u please spread this across to all noble contacts and groups so everyone could pray and save us

December 11, 2017 at 1:58 PM

I want to make a Prayer request for my fiance Eldrich and my relationship. We have been in relation for 6 years and got engaged 2 years ago. Due to some misunderstandings, our marriage has been called off. The evil has taken my fiance away from me. I believe that we love each other and want to stay together forever, but the evil is not allowing us to talk. I love my Eldrich and I believe God has made us for each other, but evil is keeping us back. Please restore my relation with Eldrich and make it stronger than before. Help him find his way back to me. I want to make a request that God may bless Eldrich and me, and our relationship and take away all the evil from our relation. I want to make a request that God may bring back my fiance to me and bless us with more stronger love for each other. May God grant my prayer and bring back my Eldrich to me. Amen.

Name: Lizanne Rodrigues
Email: lizannejenita@gmail.com
Country: India

December 23, 2017 at 8:47 AM

Dear Lord,
I pray for the health of my dear mother, who is suffering from stage 4 cancer. Her platelet count and haemoglobin is dipping to dangerous levels. As you had saved her dear Lord last time with the power of these prayers, I pray that this time also your miracles will work without fail. Please help dear Lord so that she has no suffering. Please help her recover fully and come out strong from this.
Last time in 2009, the mass prayers worked so well for her. I'm so very grateful for that. If mass prayers could be kindly conducted for my mother - Mrs. Neela Subramanian, I would be very very grateful.
Thank you in anticipation.
Srividya Kannan
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

December 25, 2017 at 2:48 PM

Dear Jesus, I humbly request you to please heal my relationship with my fiance. Please bless him with the grace to remember how much we loved and still love each other. Please heal and soften his heart and give him courage to forgive me for the pain I have given him. Please let him call me and talk to me as soon as possible. I humbly request you my Lord to restore our six and half year old relationship. You blessed us with love for each other for six years and even blessed us in engagement. I have realized my mistakes and please help him to realize his mistakes too. Give him love in his heart for me. Help us realize each other's worth in our lives. Jesus please hear and answer my prayer. Give us a chance to express our love for each other and may we experience your love in our relationship.I will honor and praise your holy name forever. Lord Jesus you have the power to heal broken relationships with miracles, please heal my broken relation with my fiance. Please bring my fiance back to me my loving Jesus Christ. Please answer my prayers Jesus. I love you. Amen

February 9, 2018 at 7:03 PM

Dear Lord Jesus, I pray to you to please heal my fiance's parents so that they realize what they are doing to our relation. Please heal them and take away all the hatred, anger and all misunderstandings they have in their hearts and minds for me and my family. Please let them realize that their son loves me and even i love him alot and that we were happy together. Please let them encourage their son to come back to me. Please heal and soften their hearts so that they realize how happy we all were together and how much i have helped them and been with them in their time of need. Hear and answer my prayer dear Jesus. Please bring my fiance and his parents back to me. Heal and restore our relationship and engagement. Thank You. Amen

August 1, 2019 at 12:17 PM

Praise the lord,

I am working in Al domani gen tr in dubai.

I am from Vallioor,Tamilnadu.

Please pray for Abdulla,my mgr, to change heart,to change his mind,to change to good path for cooperating company purpose.
he is a liar,cheating person.
please pray for him,please I have problem because of him.
I am from Tamilnadu.

August 8, 2019 at 1:31 PM

Praise the lord,
I am living in dubai,with my family.
I am from vallioor,Tamilnadu.
Please pray for me, to get chief Accountant job,accountant balance sheet job in dubai. please pray for me.