Dear Devotee, Community Blog that share, pray for each other over web, will help you keep in touch with lord Infant Jesus. Join us Google Friend Connect, Follow us at twitter, become a fan on Facebook.

Messages

+ Archbishop Thomas Menamparampil, SDB, D.D.
+ Most. Rev. Thomas Pulloppillil, D.D.
+ Most. Rev. John Moolachira, D.D.

Above given Messages / Appreciations are from very respected people. I express my sincere thanks to all those supported my work. Looking forward again all support from every visitor to make my search successful one. If anyone would like to give a message kindly post below as comments. If possible please give your address and contact details (email make @ as (at) or as you wish) so that other visitors feel the genuineness of the message. If anybody wants contact me for sending messages of photo kindly send to me webmaster at infantjesuschurch.net

8 comments:

Mita Sen,  July 19, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Hi Binoti, It is nice to seen your blog, I congratulate and assure all the support.
Mita Sen
Bangalore

Xavier Sabapathy,  September 6, 2009 at 3:19 PM

I am very happy to see your blog and I congratulate you on this initiative. May God bless you. Please continue with the good work. Praying for you

Fr. Thomas L,  November 6, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Dear Binoti Basumatary
I too appreciate this initiative to bring all the church dedicated to Infant Jesus, to a large media where thousand of people come closer to him.
You are called by Jesus for a special task to do work. Continue with same spirit which St. Paul had and also many of the church leaders.
Over come the difficulties, problems you face in your way where you carry the truth to the world, and I assure you Jesus is always with you. Let he bless you and guide you.

with prayers
Fr. Thomas
Diphu Diocese

Sunitha Mohan,  November 26, 2009 at 6:47 PM

Good work Webmaster,
A platform people can come and pray and a team (prayer group) can monitor and pray for those who request. I would like to join with you and help, if anything can do from my side. what should I do? I will be mail you my contact Info. please call me. or mail me your No.
thanks, May the Infant Jesus bless you.

Sunitha Mohan
Bangalore

Violet Moshahari,  November 30, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Dear Binoti Basumatary, I appreciate this initiative to bring all the church of Infant Jesus, to the net. This was thought by none. Many more blessings from Jesus, I too pray for all the success in your perseverance.

Violet Moshahari
Bongaigaon

Vipin Jose,  January 11, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Hi webmaster good work, people can online make prayer and can have single platform make community. I appreciate this hard work. Iwould like to be a part of htis.
May the Infant Jesus bless everyone.
Vipin
Delhi

Ashwin,  January 25, 2010 at 1:19 AM

Unexpectedly I came from FACEBOOK.. It is inspiring everyone..but can I a suggestion.. Place a achieve in the sidebar or give a site map. It take long time to browse your site... thank you

September 24, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Please pray for my mothers suspected breast cancer..

Dear brother/Sister,

My mother is in deep pain.She is sick from the past 2 years,she has got high diabetes,blood pressure,cholestrol,heart problem. In the month of march she had a fracture,in her hand wrist,it was broken.i m the only child of my parents and i m married now,

although my mother was in great pain and with broken hand my father didnt take care of her,as he doesnt love her.he hates her.

He is a highly dominating kind of person who doesnt let my mother talk to anybody,dont let anybody to come to our house,he just want her to be at home like a prisoner,and if she ever protested he did very bad things with her,he even beaten her.
After my marriage,his nature became more wierd.he is treating her very badly.when in the month of may i went to see her at patna,her hand was broken and was in a great pain,she was working with one hand.i got her plaster done.

then i brought her to mumbai at my home,now when she came to mumbai,we did her check ups,and found so many problems in her body,she was fainting and couldnt stand properly.my fathers ignorance has made her mentally weak.she was suffering from severe chest pain from the last 2 years
but she didnt tell anybody.last week the pain was severe,i checked her and found a big gland on her left breast which was in a very bad condition.
we rushed to the hospital.we did mammography,sonography elastography and many other tests,and doctors have suspected breast cancer. i m heart broken.tomorrow is final test.which is FNAC of breast.. which will detect fianl cancer cells.. please pray for my mothers life and these cancerous glands removal.. i know prayers can do miracles

pls brothers and sisters pray for my mother for her long life,i dont want her to die..her age is 55 ,her name is JOYCE LAWRENCE.
My fathers name is SHAIL KUMAR LAWRENCE. aGE- 58 Yrs,
my father doesnt love my mother,he doesnt even have a single soft corner and pain for her,plz pray for his mind change and fill it with love and care for my mummy.
plz pray for my mother long life ,plz paray that god should heal her and vanish her cancerous cells even though they are present,
Plz pray that the report will show a non cancerous gland,even though doctors are sure for the cancer,but i know this night she will be healed and doctors willl find no cancerous cell in it.she will be healed tonight..
I want god to heal her..plz pray for my mothers serious condition.she is fainting and feeling like vomiting,she is suffering from great pain in head also..

i beleive in gods power,she will be healed.
In the name of almighty god..
yours sad and lonely sister,
bridget