Dear Devotee, Community Blog that share, pray for each other over web, will help you keep in touch with lord Infant Jesus. Join us Google Friend Connect, Follow us at twitter, become a fan on Facebook.

Contact Us

Kindly place your comments, suggestions, below as comments. We respect / appreciate every valuable comments. Also we look your whole heart support to accomplish this task of write about Infant Jesus churches and shrines, and specially dedicated to Him or In the name of HIM.

If Some one feel to contact me by mail, my mail ID is webmaster (a0t) infantjesuschurch.net. Thank you.

18 comments:

Xavier Sabapathy,  August 26, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I am very happy to see your blog and I congratulate you on this initiative. May God bless you. Please continue with the good work. Praying for you

Krystian,  September 5, 2009 at 4:41 AM

Hi!

I am a servant of God on www.prophecyfilm.com and wish to beg you, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to please link to this wonderful site which has glorious Prophecies & Revelations of Jesus and Mary from Saint Bridget in many languages!

We also have free videos for download on various catholic topics, and maybe hoped that you could tell your visitors! They are a bit further down on the page and are quite interesting. You are free to copy all our videos on our site www.prophecyfilm.com to your site if you like them. This can draw lots of brothers and sisters to your site. We know by experience. We hope you also read the revelations and watch our videos personally!

Peace and God bless!

Krystian M.
prophecyfilm1@gmail.com
www.prophecyfilm.com

Saint Bridget was canonized by Pope Boniface IX in the year 1391 and confirmed by Pope Martin V in the Council of Constance in the year 1415.

The Revelations of Saint Bridget were accorded an exceptionally high degree of authenticity, authority and importance from an early date. Pope Gregory XI (1370-78) approved and confirmed them and judged them highly favorably, as did Boniface IX (1389-1404) in the papal Bull Ab origine mundi, par. 39 (7 Oct 1391). They were later examined at the Council of Constance (1414-18) and at the Council of Basel (1431-49), both judging them to be in conformity with the Catholic faith; The Revelations were also strongly defended by numerous highly regarded theologians, including Jean Gerson (1363-1429), Chancellor of the University of Paris and Cardinal Juan de Torquemada (1388-1468).

nelangani,  November 7, 2009 at 6:37 AM

Dear Infant Jesus,
Please pray for our family. We are having a lot of problems. Our daughter has become very distant and is angry with her father and sibling. She is not talking to them and is very angry and blaming her father for everything that has gone wrong in her life. Please pray that she will know that her family loves her and bring her back to the family. I have faith and trust in you infant Jesus that you will unite our family once again and we will all love each other and talk to each other. Thanking you very much.

Roshni,  March 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Hi,

I had submitted a prayer on 22/01/09.The prayer is viewed by people who search in Google also .Could you please delete the prayer from the website as i dont want the prayer to be seen publicly.

Jimmy Palacios,  April 7, 2010 at 9:33 PM

We are interested to increase traffic to your website, please get back to us in order to discuss the possibility in further detail.

Cecelia Maloney,  April 29, 2010 at 4:27 PM

SEO Services: Get free evaluation of your website

May 1, 2010 at 10:06 PM

June 29, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Please pray for my marriage thing.My parents are searching for a partner for me .They had put my proposal in newspaper and matrimony still nothing is happening. I am 26 yrs.My parents are very much worried about me.Lord pls show me the partner whom you have selected for me.Please pray that i find my partner soon.It is said ask you shall receive seek you call find knock it shall be opened unto you.Lord pls answer to my prayers.Help me to find the partner whom you have selected for me.In Jesus name I pray Amen.

October 11, 2010 at 2:22 PM

May 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Dear Brother / Sister

Greeting from Pradeep

I would like to inform you that .I has financial problems, I don’t have job right now , even my father & Mother cannot buy medicines also , My father has Diabetes, Pressure, Nerve problem and my Mother has Diabetes, B.P, Urine, Cholesterol, Still we have many financial problems

I have bought a ticket, if I get first prize on that ticket. I will get money, so that it will help me & my family to solve financial problems

The result of that ticket comes on 7th of May 2011 (Saturday)

So kindly pray for me & my family to lord INFANT JESUS to get first prize

With Regards
Pradeep K Menon

August 4, 2011 at 9:30 AM

I have not concieved since three years, i had three miscarraiges , we r trying for it very badly pls bless me with a children pls god i know u can do this, pls help me oh lord jesus , raise u oh my lord, thanku for all whatevr u have given me praise the lord Alleluia.. Amen pls ray for me

sherly dmello

August 22, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Praise GOD...
Plz also subscribe to my Channel:
Word_Ministry

Thanx..

December 20, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Request prayer to Christ for deliverance in Rita Valle Moreno:
I ask prayer to Jesus Christ, St. Benedict Abbot, St. Michael Archangel, St. Cyprian Carthage, and All The Custodian Angels of Christ of Spiritual Warfare with the devil, for deliverance of the satan presence in Rita Valle Moreno, Cristina Guaraz, Vert Bracamonte, Or Bracamonte, Vuliam Paz Bracamonte, and Nicolas Ramon Bracamonte, suffer of demonic influence.
Jesus Christ exorcist, deliver us from the covens, and brings them to hellfire.
May God bless.
Victor Adolfo Bracamonte.
25 de mayo 373.
Concepcion, Tucuman, Argentina.

January 28, 2015 at 9:15 PM

Do you realize that all of your posts are dated as 2014 instead of 2015? Thank you and God bless.

May 11, 2016 at 11:00 PM

I am trying to raise funds for a mobile ministry that travels to states that have had a natural disaster my fund link is here.

March 17, 2017 at 9:23 PM

Can you please let me know the weekdays mass timings?

August 3, 2017 at 12:11 PM

Dear Father,

Arya Vaidya Pharmacy since its inception, has been promoting authentic Ayurveda, clinical practices based on Ayurveda theories on health and life, research in Ayurveda and awareness on Ayurveda among common public and global scientific community. AVP has a Hospital and Training Academy known as AVP-Pathanjalipuri, located in the outskirts of Coimbatore, in the beautiful village of Mankarai. Our campus is the gift of nature.

The mission and vision of our founder Late shri.P.V.Rama Varier and Chairman MD Padmasri Dr. P.R.Krishnakumar (who is also Chanceller of avinashilingam university) is to serve society through Ayurveda. We have conducted lots of awareness sessions and medical camps for corporates and schools.

Our aim is to make budding population healthier both physically and mentally. So we would like to get permission to conduct a medical camp in our church's campus. Our efficient doctors will be conducting the same.

To talk more on this regard, will it be possible for us to meet the concerned person? If so can you please schedule an appointment for us.

Thanking you in advance.

March 6, 2018 at 12:42 AM

Please pray for Eric McDonald-Pray for his conversion and salvation. Please pray that The Mother of all grace will give Eric all the graces he needs to be saved. Pray that The Sacred Heart of Jesus will shelter Eric in His Holy Heart. "Jesus, Mary I Love You Save Souls!!!