Dear Devotee, Community Blog that share, pray for each other over web, will help you keep in touch with lord Infant Jesus. Join us Google Friend Connect, Follow us at twitter, become a fan on Facebook.

Testimonials

Kindly Post your testimonials below here as comment.

9 comments:

Binoti,  October 19, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Dear Suman, I am editing and reposting your prayer submission due to security reason 1.Your full address was in the request may harm you so it is easy people can approach you or even trouble you. what I feel it is was not safe I recommended to remove them from the request and reposting:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like someone and want to get married to him but his family is not ready for it. Even he likes me and since his parents are not ok he doesnt want to go against them for which even i dont want him to do that. He is under too much of stress and has lot of family problems.Kidly pray so that things work out fine with us.
Suman
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

c21ma,  January 3, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Oh Jesus, Plz help me to settle down in my life with a good caring and loving husband and children.With your mercy I have overcome most of my health problems but now need to settle down in my life and marry a person who really loves me and will understand me.The one whom I love is not interested in marrying me, but I know Jesus You have already appointed my love now just waiting for him to come in my life. Oh Jesus I trust you the most!Send him as soon as possible before I get another nervous breakdown. PLz Jesus you are the last hope for no body cares for me or my feelings.Give some feelings in that person's heart for me and send him back to me and let us lve happily ever after remembering you. Plz Jesus listen to my prayer and reciprocate as soon as possible. Oh Infant Jesus this is my first and last prayer to you as I have surrendered my self to you. Jesus Plz plz help me.

Devoteealways,  January 7, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Lord I trust in you and pray for all childless couples yearning for children, pls bless us all with gift of children, thank u Jesus Praise u Jesus

Binoti Basumatary,  January 9, 2010 at 2:06 AM

dear c21ma, Jesus touching your heart, he understood what you looking for.... He is going to bless you.... good luck

sweetyf,  January 17, 2010 at 10:41 PM

lord jesus you know what am going through at this moment...please get joel back to me.you know we both love each other but things are not fine betweeen us. i really love him pls get hi, back to me jesus.and also let me get a job with good pay lord so that i can take care of my family and also joel so that he can take care of his family.i also pray for my friend u know who.please grant his only and only wish lord jesus pls. thank you lord jesus

pavitra,  April 1, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Dear Brothers and sisters;-)
This is pavithra.i have finished my airhostess training at chennai.but now am working in a travel agency.at present am getting only 5000rs its not enough for me.am always will be feel alone.i am looking for a new job with good salary.please let me pray for us.my mother suffering from problems.please pray for my family also .2010vaishu@gmail.com

savio,  April 3, 2010 at 1:46 PM

dearest infant jesus,
with great faith i come to you,asking that my veronica comes to me,we love each other.please increase our feelings of love towards each other.bless my veronica so that she reamins comitted to me andthat i will always be faithful to her at all times.we plan to get married,bless us infant jesus so that we promise each other at the altar.bless our families and keep us together at all times.this prayer we make in jesus name amen.infant jesus bless us and keep our hearts as one,i promise to come to nasik to sing praise and thanks.
god bless you all

ims,  April 30, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I pray for good health and financial stability for my son V. and myself soon unemployed. Thank you

October 28, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I pray that all problems regarding our land registration are settled and we are blassed witha smooth and easy registration and build a lovely home and are blessed with a peaceful life there. Thank you Jesus.
Muriel.